Lessons and rides will be cancelled if participants or coaches;
– Have or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days: fever, chills, new cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and new muscle aches or headaches.
– Have been directed by Public Health to self-isolate.
– Have arrived from outside of Canada or had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days.
– If a lesson is cancelled for COVID-19 reasons we will reschedule or refund, check our Cancellation policy.
Measures in place:
– Our operations are 100% outside.
– Before the start of the activity coaches and guests are asked to do a self health screening and call +1 (604) 967-3309 if are not feeling healthy.
– Guests and coaches are asked to cough or sneeze into your elbow.
– Guests and coaches are asked to carry hand sanitizer and a mask. You don’t need it on when riding, only in case we need to brake the 2 meter distance.
– All staff have been shown the correct use of masks and other PPE. Masks are used in first aid scenarios when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
– Please note that we will be practicing physical distancing throughout the lesson and we ask everyone stays 2 meters (6ft) apart at all times.
– If we have to come within 2 meters (6ft) of you (or your child) we will both use masks.
– Participants are asked to ride 6 seconds from each other when riding.